Presentation of the exhibition
The annual event for the latest food creations :
- A UNIQUE PANEL OF CREATIVE PARTNERS with a large number of start-ups focused on Food tech and regional SMEs to co-create and manufacture customised products.
- A SHOWCASE OF INNOVATION that features all types of innovations in the food universe.
- HIGHLIGHTS, SHOWS, AND EXPERIENTIAL SPACES to draw new ideas and explore new possibilities.
- COVERAGE OF THE LATEST AND EMERGING TRENDS to better anticipate developments.
- SPACES for partners and retailers to NETWORK AND SHARE EXPERIENCES: all types of retail, catering, snacking, e-commerce, specialised food stores
“NEW ORIGINS” refers to the many challenges posed by the ecological and digital transitions that are impacting food markets.
Origin has a plural meaning and can be understood in different ways:
- Local or global,
- Plant or animal,
- Bio-sourced or recycled,
- Certified or connected,
- Territorialised or regulated, etc.
The novelty is in how consumers are currently encouraged to question / revisit our fundamentals:
- Local product sourced from an attempt to preserve an ancient variety.
- New emerging sector.
- New types of value-increasing information.
- Packaging increasingly uses bio-sourced plastics derived from renewable resources (plant, animal, residual, etc.).
- New ways of reconciling origin with a geographical location by using Territorial Food Plans (PAT in French) or urban farms.
New origins require new tools:
- Transparency over a product’s entire production chain.
- New apps can analyse the nutritional properties of products.
35% from outside of France
are first-time exhibitors every year
of exhibitors are presenting innovations
decision-makers from national and regional
purchasing centres for the catering and general and specialised mass-market retailers, both online and in stores