This section tells you more about the origin and use of the browsing information processed when you visit our website and your rights.
This Policy is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and trustful experience of our services and for us, who wish to accurately and completely answer your questions about your visit to our website and take into account your wishes. When consulting our website, information relating to the browsing of your Device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), may be registered in "Cookies" files placed on your Device, depending on the choices that you would have expressed about Cookies and that you can change at any time.
1. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES PLACED ON THIS WEBSITE?
a. The Cookies we place on our website
When you log on to our website, we may, subject to your choice, place various cookies on your Device which allow us to recognise the browser of your Device during the validity of the relevant Cookie.
Cookies that we place are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices that result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our website. Only the placer of a Cookie can read or modify information contained in it.
The cookies that we place allow us:
- to generate statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements of our website (headings and contents visited, routes), which help us to improve the relevance and ergonomy of our services;
- to calculate the total number of advertisements posted by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their number of respective postings, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the advertising broadcast chain (communication agency, advertising agency, website/ broadcast medium) and to generate statistics;
- to adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your Device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, according to the viewing or reading hardware and software of your Device;
- to adapt our advertising spaces to the display preferences of your Device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, according to the viewing and reading hardware and software of your Device;
- to store information about a form you have completed on our website (registration or access to an account) or products, services or information you have chosen on our website (subscribed service, etc.) and allow you access to reserved and personal areas of our website, such as your account, using usernames or data that you possibly have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, e.g. when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain time.
b. Cookies placed on our website by third parties
Cookies may be included in the advertising space of our website.
These advertising spaces display advertising content from Advertisers on your Device. These spaces contribute to the funding of the content and services that we make available to you.
Placing and using cookies by third parties is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
We inform you about the purpose of Cookies of which we are aware and the means you have available to make choices with regard to Cookies.
i. About third party applications integrated in our website
We may include third-party computer applications on our website that allow you to share content from our website with other people or to let other people know about your visit or opinion regarding content on our website. That is the case for the buttons « Share », « Like», from social media like « Facebook » « Twitter », « LinkedIn », « Viadeo », etc.
The social medium providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you have not used the button during your visit to our website.
This type of application button can allow the social media concerned to follow your browsing on our website, just because your account to the social media concerned was activated on your Device (open session) during your visit to our website.
We have no control over the process used by social media to collect information relating to your visit to our website and associated with the Personal Data they hold.
We suggest you consult the privacy policies of these social media to find out the purpose of use, including advertising, of browsing information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular enable you to exercise your choices with these social media, in particular by the setting of your user accounts for each of these social media.
II. Through third party content published in our advertising spaces
The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) distributed in our advertising spaces may contain Cookies issued by third parties: either the Advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a third party to the Advertiser (communication consultancy agency, audience measurement company, Targeted Advertising Provider, etc.) which has linked a Cookie to the advertising content of an Advertiser.
Where applicable, Cookies placed by these third parties can enable them, during the Cookies validity period:
- to calculate the number of displays of advertising content distributed through our advertising space, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the sums due as a result and to generate statistics;
- to collect browsing information of the devices that visit our website;
- to recognise your Device during its subsequent browsing on any other website or service on which these Advertisers or third parties also place Cookies and, where applicable, to adapt these websites and third-party services or the advertisements they broadcast to the browsing of your Device that they can know.
III. By an external Advertising Agency using our advertising spaces
The advertising space of our website may be exploited by one or more external Advertising Agency(/ies) and, where applicable, to contain Cookies placed by one of them.
Where applicable, Cookies issued by these external Advertising Agencies allow them, during the Cookies validity period:
to calculate the total number of advertisements posted by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their number of respective postings, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the advertising broadcast chain (communication agency, advertising agency, website/ broadcast medium) and to generate statistics;
- to adapt the advertising spaces they operate to the display preferences of your Device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) according to the viewing and reading hardware and software that your Device has;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your Device through our advertising spaces according to the browsing of your Device on our website;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your Device through our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent browsing of your Device on websites of third parties in which the Agency concerned also places Cookies, provided that these Cookies have been registered in your Device in accordance with the choices you have made with respect to this Agency;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your Device through our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your Device with your prior consent;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your Device in our advertising space according to the Personal Data that you could have provided to this Advertising Agency.
2. YOUR CHOICE ABOUT COOKIES
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding Cookies, as described below.
a. The choices you have on your browser software
You can configure your browser software in such a way that Cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or depending on who placed them.
You can also configure your browsing software in such a way that the acceptance or rejection of Cookies is offered to you every time before a Cookie can be stored in your Device.
I. Agreement on Cookies
The storage of a Cookie in a Device essentially depends on the wishes of the user of the Device, that he/she can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by the browser software.
If you have accepted the storage of Cookies in your Device in your Device, Cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Device. Only their issuer will be able to read them.
II. Rejecting Cookies
If you reject the registration of Cookies in your Device, or if you delete those registered, you will not be able to benefit from a some functionalities which are necessary to access certain spaces of our website.
This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to log in. This would also be the case if we - or our service providers - cannot recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your Device, its language and display settings or the country from which your Device appears to be connected to the Internet.
As applicable, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to register or consult the necessary Cookies to their operation and that you could have refused or deleted.
III. How to implement your choices, depending on the browser you use
The configuration of each browser is different for the management of Cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will inform you how to change your wishes for Cookies.
c. Your choices expressed online on inter professional platforms
You can log on to the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com, provided by the digital advertising professionals joined in the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
Thus you can know the Company registered to this platform which offer you the possibility of rejecting or accepting the Cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed on your Device to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.c... European platform is shared by hundreds of online advertising professionals and is a centralised interface where you can reject or accept Cookies likely to be used to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed there to the browsing of your Device. Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit.
It will only block technologies that make it possible to tailor advertisements to your interests.