Economic journalist specialising in consumer goods.
For almost 20 years, including 8 in the newsroom of LSA, he has hosted conferences on all topics related to consumers and the collaborative economy.
For the past 6 years, he has been an invaluable asset at M.A.D.E.:
- Member of the Steering Committee,
- Member of the jury that hands out the M.A.D.E. Awards,
- Moderator of the lively Interviews & Controversies panel
- Speaker at the exhibition itself.
- He continues to appear in the written press, including some of the most influential publications: Zepros Métiers Restauration, Revue du Vin de France (catering), Décisions Durables in the sustainable development sector, and Alliancy (digital transformation).
Finally, he is the author of two books: Sharing Economy—The Digital Technologies Enabling Collaborative Exchanges, published by ACSEL in 2014 and E-commerce and Distribution. How the Internet Is Shaking Up Sales Channels, also published by ACSEL in 2009.