Innovation and future food expert
Associate Manager of Manager-Healthy & Natural Cooking, by Alexandra Beauvais, Co-founder of the Centre Culinaire Contemporain, a platform for innovation through usage, Precursor of cooking classes and culinary marketing via the Cercles Culinaires de France. Freddy Thiburce’s career highlights his know-how in marketing-innovation, collective intelligence, and the creation of collaborative projects in the food sector:
- Agri/agro/food project management;
- Creation of the first cooking school for individuals
- Several initiatives and innovative concepts, products, and services
- Expert and Jury member: Ecotrophélia Fruits & Légumes (Interfel); CFIA Innovation Awards (Rennes); M.A.D.E. Awards (e.g., MDD Expo - Paris); Equip’hôtel (Paris).
- Lecturer (he participated in the Digital Tech Conference (2018), D.School Paris Innovation Conference at Ecole des Ponts (2018) ...)
- Co-founder with Jean-Michel LEMETAYER of the Centre Culinaire Contemporain, which was his idea (this project has received the double certification Innovation Platform (by the French state) and Living Lab (by ENoLL, the European Network of Living Labs).
- National Order of Merit since 2013